The Campus Safety suite of products serves campus police chiefs, security directors, IT personnel, emergency managers and executive administrators involved in the public safety and security of major hospitals, schools and universities in the United States. Campus Safety is a brand of Framingham, MA.-based publishing company EH Media.
Campus Safety magazine is issued nine times per year and is distributed to more than 18,000 campus safety and security professionals nationwide. Online, CampusSafetyMagazine.com attracts over 35,000 unique visitors each month, and is growing rapidly to serve the needs of the expanding campus safety market. Campus Safety Conferences are offered 3x annually in key U.S. markets.
Campus Safety Audience:
Campus Safety members are those individuals involved in the higher-level decisions related to all aspects of hospital, school or university safety and security. These members include:
- Police & security management: campus police chief, director of public safety & security, assistant chief, assistant director
- Facilities & operation management: vice president, director of facilities, director of operations, director of physical plant, director of maintenance, assistant director
- Administration & finance: vice president, director of administration, director of purchasing, director of finance, assistant director, chief business officer
- School/district superintendent: district superintendent, superintendent of schools, assistant superintendent
- Technology & communications management: CIO, director of MIS, director of IT systems, director of communications