The Community and Resource Headquarters for Campus Safety Trainers
Join the Campus Safety HQ community
Learn from world-renown campus emergency management, security and law enforcement experts on a wide variety of critical issues.
- Obtain critical BUY IN from campus administrators so they take safety SERIOUSLY
- Add REALISM to training for school and university personnel
- Bolster your reputation as THE security expert on your team
- Demonstrate how SAFETY is EVERYONE’s responsibility
Improve Your Ability to Provide On-Campus Training to your Staff
Whether you are a public safety official, security director, emergency manager, administrator or consultant, our growing library of Campus Safety Action Plans will help you conduct more meaningful, low-cost and frequent trainings for you and your organization.
Expand Your Knowledge
Explore Campus Safety HQ’s wide-range of training and scenario programs on active shooter prevention and response, terrorism, communication, mental health, technologies, compliance and more!
Support Your Passion to Make a Difference
Our Action Plans and Resources continue to grow, as does our desire to consistently provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to create a safer campus. Be sure to check back often to access the latest releases!
What You’ll Get:
- Action Plans that help you train all safety stakeholders
- Streaming videos to use anywhere, anytime
- Supporting documents, templates and more
- Build your personal library of resources
- Watch later tool helps you mark what’s important
- Mobile & tablet friendly
Learn from the experts!
Our instructors share their knowledge and practical experience, giving you instant access to powerful training.
Watch where you want, when you want, and as much as you want. You set the pace.
Watch as a team during staff meetings to generate critical discussions about responsibilities and procedures during emergency situations on your school or university campus. Campus Safety HQ is available on desktops, laptops, tablets, smart TV browsers, and mobile devices.